Showing Collections: 81 - 100 of 120
Collection number: ahc.MSS896
Scope and Content This collection contains one scrapbook of newspaper clippings kept by Mrs. Witherspoon Dodge of Atlanta, Georgia. All the clippings relate to various opera performances and symphony concerts held in Atlanta or to opera and musical stars, such as Lawrence Tibbett and Kirsten Flagstad. A few of the clippings are from New York newspapers, but the majority appear to be from Atlanta papers.
Collection number: ahc.MSS517
Scope and Content This collection contains two scrapbooks covering the years 1972-1974 and 1980-1983, respectively. A third scrapbook, covering the years 1926-1932, was badly damaged prior to acquisition by smoke and water. Pages containing manuscript materials, programs, photographs, and ephemera were retained in their original condition; some informational content was photocopied and the originals discarded. There is also a 1928 membership directory.
Collection number: ahc.MSS463
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by the Atlanta Alumnae Chapter of the Mu Phi Epsilon Sorority. The scrapbook includes photographs, newspaper clippings, programs, and correspondence.
Collection number: ahc.MSS438
Scope and Content This collection consists of minutes, correspondence, scrapbooks, and newsletters.
Dates: 1931-1998, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS313
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of two scrapbooks that primarily contain materials pertaining to theater and concert programs.
Dates: 1876-1899, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS452
Scope and Content This collection contains scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, yearbooks, and enrollment lists.
Dates: 1898-1965, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS434
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of three scrapbooks that primarily contain newspaper clippings, photographs, and programs related to club activities.
Dates: 1952-1971, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS460
Scope and Content This collection contains material pertaining to Dean S. Paden's enlistment in the army during World War I and the King Hardware Company. Personal papers included in the collection are his enlistment application, correspondence, and a diary. Materials pertaining to King Hardware include financial records, legal documents, and correspondence.
Dates: 1910-1974, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS498
Scope and Content This collection documents Philip T. Shutze's work in architecture and design. The personal papers consist of topical subject files; correspondence regarding jobs and antiques; financial documents; and certificates and diplomas. The design sources include architectural periodicals; architectural fixtures catalogs; and magazine clippings. Additionally, there are job files from the architectural firm, office indices and lists, and correspondence, newspaper clippings, and brochures related to...
Dates: 1889-1983, undated
Collection number: ahc.VIS351
Scope and Content This collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, artwork, and photos of Shutze's professional work, his travels, his personal life, and his antiques. The architectural drawings are from the firms of Norrman, Hentz & Reid; Hentz & Reid; Hentz, Reid & Adler; Hentz, Adler & Shutze; and Shutze & Armistead, as well as drawings representing historic buildings designed by other architects and firms. Among his most well known buildings are Swan House owned by Edward and...
Dates: 1820-1993, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS306
Scope and Content This collection consists of three scrapbooks of newspaper clippings pertaining to the police and criminal activities in Atlanta, Georgia, 1901-1905.
Collection number: ahc.MSS430
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of the business records for the Rhodes Furniture Company. Included in the collection are financial records, acquisition papers, correspondence, ledgers, and cash books. There are also pension plan and tax return records.
Dates: 1900-1965, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS918f
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook from Rosalyn Minsk's senior year of high school that includes report cards, a graduation announcement, school programs, newspaper articles, notes from classmates and teachers, a pin and award for speed typing, and photographs of Rosalyn and her classmates.
Dates: 1935-1984, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS247f
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook of sketches of Southern women from unidentified newspapers.
Collection number: ahc.MSS338
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook of items of interest to Ruth Smith Wrench. It includes such events as the Rickenbacker plane crash in Morrow, Georgia, and the founding of the Monastery of the Holy Spirit (Trappist) in Conyers. It also includes national news such as the Lindbergh kidnapping and trial and the death of John Dillinger. A folder contains two marriage certificates.
Collection number: ahc.MSS599
Scope and Content This collection contains annual accounting ledgers, correspondence, United States Navy flight logs, and a scrapbook. Dr. Daniel Y. Sage's account ledgers cover his medical practice, 1931-1940. Correspondence consists of reports sent by the Creditors Mercantile and Adjustment Agency, a collections agency, following up on claims submitted by Dr. Sage. Also included are Daniel Y. Sage, Jr.'s Naval flight logs, 1941-1945, when he was stationed at Pensacola, Florida, where he received training. ...
Collection number: ahc.MSS303
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings. The majority of the articles pertain to agriculture, politics, and personalities.
Collection number: ahc.MSS282
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook that includes newspaper clippings, correspondence, telegrams, and invitations all pertaining to Samuel M. Inman.
Collection number: ahc.MSS326
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of two scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings pertaining to Cobb and Whitner families as well as Atlanta events.
Dates: 1857-1900, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS304
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook that primarily contains newspaper clippings. It contains a few newspaper clippings on the Sheehan family but it mostly covers social and political news in Georgia and Paris, France.
- Subject: Scrapbooks -- Georgia X
- Girls High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 6
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 4
- Atlanta Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 3
- Daughters of the American Revolution 3
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Adler, Rudolph Satorius 2
- American Institute of Architects 2
- Atlanta Crackers (Baseball team) 2
- Atlanta Historical Society 2
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- First Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Hentz, Hal, 1883-1972 2
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Inman family 2
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949 2
- Mu Phi Epsilon. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 2
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel), 1885-1926 2
- Rhodes family 2
- Sergeant, Nelly C. 2
- Shutze and Armistead (Atlanta, Ga.). 2
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 2
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 2
- Washington Seminary (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Aaron, Hank, 1934- 1
- Adair, George Washington, 1823- 1
- Adair, Jack, 1913-1974 1
- Agnes Scott College 1
- Aircraft Warning Service (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- All Saints Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- Atlanta Association for Childhood Education 1
- Atlanta Bar Association 1
- Atlanta Baseball and Amusement Corporation 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. Women’s Division 1
- Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company 1
- Atlanta Constitution (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Daily News (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Atlanta Journal (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association 1
- Atlanta Opera Guild 1
- Atlanta Philharmonic Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Quota Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 1
- Atlanta Theatre (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bean, Helen Q. 1
- Body, Judy 1
- Bresee, Mary Anne Edmondson 1
- British War Relief Society (U.S.) 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Bryan, Frances Connally Spalding, 1908-1996 1
- Budden, Mary E. 1
- Burns Club of Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Burns, Robert 1
- Busbee, George, 1927-2004 1
- Callaway, W. A. 1
- Camp, Thomas L. (Thomas Lee), Judge 1
- Capital City Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Carter, Billy 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Carver, George Washington 1
- Catesby, Mark, 1683-1749 1
- Central Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Clay, Joseph 1
- Cleveland, Grover, 1837-1908 1
- Cobb family 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Coggin, Mildred Traver 1
- Cohen, Natalie, 1912-2007 1
- Colquitt, Alfred Holt, 1829-1894 1
- Confederate Soldier’s Home of Georgia 1
- Council of National Defense (Georgia). Woman's Committee 1
- Cox, D. Mitchell, Mrs. 1
- Crawford, George Washington 1
- Creditors Mercantile and Adjustment Agency 1
- Crew Street School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Baron DeKalb Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Fielding Lewis Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Joseph Habersham Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Sarah McIntosh Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Alpha Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Democratic Party (Fulton County, Ga.). Fulton County Woman's Division 1
- Dodge, Witherspoon, Mrs. 1
- Dodson, Julia 1
- Duckworth family 1
- Eastman, Virginia Maude 1
- Edwards, Augusta 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Emory University 1
- Finley family 1
- Finley, James 1 ∧ less