Samuel M. Inman scrapbook
Collection number: ahc.MSS282
Scope and Content
This collection consists of a single scrapbook that includes newspaper clippings, correspondence, telegrams, and invitations all pertaining to Samuel M. Inman.
- Inman, Samuel Martin, 1843-1915 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Biographical information about Samuel M. Inman has not been determined.
1.67 linear ft. (1 oversize box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Samuel M. Inman scrapbook
- Melanie Stephan
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.