Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains the transcription of an oral history recording regarding the Inman Family and the Swan House in Atlanta, Georgia. The transcription is of an audio cassette identified as CT 496.
This collection contains land deeds from Macon County, Muscogee County, and Meriwether County in Georgia, receipts, business records, and legal documents. Of particular note is a bill of sale for enslaved people in Muscogee County, Georgia; a list of enslaved people with ages and brief descriptions; and correspondence relating to land transactions on the part of William A. and Daniel McDougald.
This collection contains the transcription of an oral history of Frank Self and Sarah Self Hentosh, the children of James Marion Self, regarding the Inman Family and the Swan House in Atlanta, Georgia. The transcription is taken from two audio cassette tapes identified as CT 495 and 498.
This collection contains a transcription of an audio interview of Kathleen Clayton about the Inman family and Swan House in Atlanta, Georgia. The transcription is of an audio cassette tape identified as CT 498.
This collection contains brief notes from an interview with Annabelle Jones, whose husband was the nephew of Lizzie Mae Miller. The interview pertains to the life of Lizze Mae Miller. The document also includes city directory listings of the Millers that span from 1923 to 1945.
This collection contains the transcription of an oral history regarding the Inman family and the Swan House in Atlanta, Georgia.
This collection consists of a single scrapbook that includes newspaper clippings, correspondence, telegrams, and invitations all pertaining to Samuel M. Inman.
This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook and bank book for the Woman's Council of National Defense. The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and correspondence.
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 2
- African American women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Automobiles -- 1910-1920 1
- Birthday parties -- 1950-1960 1
- Chastain Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Construction -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Family life -- Georgia 1
- Fort Mountain State Park 1
- Fraternities & sororities -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1930-1940 1
- Georgia -- History -- 19th century 1
- Horseback riding -- 1940-1950 1
- Land grants -- Georgia 1
- Land titles -- Georgia 1
- Oral histories 1
- Peachtree Street (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Political campaigns -- Georgia -- 1960-1970 1
- Political posters -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1960-1970 1
- Politics, Practical -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Real property -- Georgia 1
- Slavery -- Georgia 1
- Warm Springs (Ga.) 1
- Weddings -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1890-1900 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women cooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less