Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 37
Collection number: ahc.MSS713f
Scope and Content This collection contains business documents, newsletters, correspondence, travel itineraries, and invitations relating to the Apollo Social Club. Included are the club's by-laws, letters to members, solicitation letters, financial statements, membership applications, canceled checks, and business cards. The collection contains several lists of members considered for board and committee memberships. The collection includes seventeen issues of The Scarlett...
Dates: 1972-1978, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS837
Scope and Content This collection consists of minutes, financial papers, and scrapbooks that document the social and civic activities of the club. Minutes include reports and membership information. Scrapbooks provide further detail on the club's programs, civic projects, as well as flower shows both hosted and attended.
Collection number: ahc.MSS803
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, photographs, letters, and pamphlets related to Atlanta Advertising Club activities during the presidency of Wilbur G. Kurtz, Jr.
Collection number: ahc.MSS819
Scope and Content This collection consists of meeting minutes and scrapbooks, which contain newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, and yearbooks.
Collection number: ahc.MSS731
Scope and Content This collection consists of minutes, by-laws, correspondence records.
Collection number: ahc.MSS393
Scope and Content The bulk of this collection is comprised of organizational scrapbooks and year books. Other materials include newspaper clippings, programs, and club organizational records.
Dates: 1898-1951, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS949
Scope and Content The bulk of the records consist of administrative and financial materials - minutes, ledgers, check stubs, secretary's warrant books, and membership dues - from 1912-1951. These materials, along with meeting announcements and correspondence, document ASA's meetings, financial activities and social activities. The correspondence is primarily between members of A.A. Craig and William Purdie. The printed material consists of bulletins of Scottish or Scottish society related news. Finally, the...
Dates: 1912-1990, undated; Majority of material found within 1912 - 1950
Collection number: ahc.MSS353
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of records that provide details on the history of the club. Included in the collection are yearbooks, scrapbooks, pressbooks, newspaper clippings, and programs pertaining to the club's social and civic activities. Of special interest are materials that provide details on the historic Wimbish House.
Dates: 1895-1986, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS710
Scope and Contents This collection contains records documenting the establishment and operation of the Atlanta Women's Network. Areas of the organization documented include the Board of Directors, committee creation and work, luncheon and other event planning, and business operations. The bulk of papers consist of correspondence and memos, meeting minutes, marketing ephemera, newsletters and publications, and rosters and directories. Of particular note are articles of incorporation, by-laws, and surveys on goals...
Dates: 1978-1989, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS513
Scope and Content This collection consists of correspondence, newsletters, programs, yearbooks, membership lists, and a published history of the Atlanta Writers' Club.
Collection number: ahc.MSS352
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of personal papers of Bessie Shaw Stafford. Included in the collection are photographs, newspaper clippings, and wedding book of Elizabeth (Bessie) Shaw and George R. Stafford.
Collection number: ahc.MSS795
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain invitations, newspaper clippings, photographs, yearbooks, and notices related to the Buckeye Woman's Club activities.
Collection number: ahc.MSS1113
Scope and Content This collection contains one scrapbook documenting the college years of Carl Hardaway Boone, a student of the Georgia School of Technology graduating class of 1921.
Collection number: ahc.MSS1044
Scope and Content This collection contains materials that document the history of the club, including meeting minutes and reports, flower show programs and awards, yearbooks, clippings, and correspondence. Scrapbooks also detail the social and civic activities of the club.
Collection number: ahc.MSS1052
Scope and Content This collection contains minutes and a history of the club. Minutes include membership and financial information, as well as correspondence. Also part of the collection is a rezoning petition that the club developed to protect a neighborhood residential property for sale in 1961.
Collection number: ahc.MSS512
Scope and Content This collection contains minute books, reports, treasurer's records, membership lists, correspondence, annual histories, a scrapbook, and other materials that document the activities of the club. Also included is Volume 1, Number 1, of The American Monthly, a DAR publication. Of particular interest is a visitor's register from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Building at the Atlanta Cotton States and International Exposition in 1895.
Dates: 1891-1964; Majority of material found within 1891 - 1944
Collection number: ahc.MSS525
Scope and Content This collection consists of nine scrapbooks documenting the activities of Delta Kappa Gamma, Alpha Chapter.
Collection number: ahc.MSS1058
Scope and Content This collection contains awards, publications, flower show brochures, and histories that document the social and civic history of the club. Also included in the collection are director's reports that offer annual reports, financial records, meeting minutes, and newsletters. One scrapbook provides details on The Garden Club of Georgia conventions and activities of member garden clubs.
Dates: 1948-2011, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS111f
Scope and Content This collection contains documents that pertain to Orlin K. Fletcher’s time spent as a student at the Atlanta Dental College. The documents include: tuition receipts; promissory notes; final exam grades; a letter form Dr. William Crenshaw concerning Fletcher’s progress; memos about school activities; a brochure of by-laws and membership for the Uniform Lodge, Knights of Pythias; and a copy of the Psi Omega dental fraternity’s constitution.
Collection number: ahc.MSS287
Scope and Content This collection contains a series of three scrapbooks primarily containing newspaper clippings. Some of the articles include topics such as the Lewis Redwine case, General E. Kirby Smith, Judge Lumpkin, and the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Dates: 1889-1893, undated
- Subject: Societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Mu Phi Epsilon. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 2
- Adams, Hugh B., 1865-1916 1
- Ambrose, Jim 1
- Apollo Social Club, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atkins Park Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Advertising Club 1
- Atlanta Area Professional Fraternity Association 1
- Atlanta Constitution (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Daily News (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Dental College 1
- Atlanta Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Atlanta History Center 1
- Atlanta Scottish Association (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Scottish Association (Ga.). Ladies Auxiliary 1
- Atlanta Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Writers' Club 1
- Beta Theta Pi 1
- Boone, Carl Hardaway 1
- Brame, Charles 1
- Buckeye Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Buckhead Business and Development Association (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Building Material Merchants of Georgia 1
- Building Material Suppliers Association (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bullard, Helen, 1908-1979 1
- Butler Street YMCA (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Connally, Thomas Whipple, 1881-1927 1
- Cook, Gene 1
- Cottage Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Craig, A. A. 1
- Crenshaw, William, Dr. 1
- Darden, Ed 1
- Darlington Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Atlanta Chapter 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Alpha Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Dixie Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Every Tuesday Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Feminist Action Alliance (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Fletcher, Orlin K. (Orlin Kenyon) 1
- Foster, Thomas, 1892-1970 1
- Franklin, Shirley, 1945- 1
- Garden Club of Georgia. 1
- Garden Club of Georgia. Dogwood District 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia State University 1
- Grant, Sallie Fannie (Sarah Frances Reid), 1839-1920 1
- Hillside Cottages (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi 1
- Inman, Nellie 1
- International Concatenated Order of Hoo-Hoo. Atlanta Club (Ga.) 1
- Johnson, Harvey 1
- Kentucky Club of Atlanta 1
- Kiwanis Club of Atlanta 1
- Knights of Pythias. Uniform Lodge (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Kurtz, Wilbur G. (Wilbur George), 1882-1967 1
- Lacks, David 1
- Litterbug No Project 1
- Metropolitan Atlanta Boys' Clubs 1
- Mount Paran Woods Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Northwood Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Upsilon Chapter 1
- Phillips, Mace H., Jr. 1
- Planters Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Price, Francis E. 1
- Professional Panhallenic Association 1
- Psi Omega 1
- Purdie, William 1
- Rose Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Rush, Elmer 1
- Samuel L. Jones Boys' Club (Decatur, Ga.) 1
- South Carolina Club of Atlanta (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Stafford, Bessie Shaw 1
- Tullie Smith House (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Uhlenhopp, Don 1
- Wimbish House (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Wootten, Katharine Hinton 1
- YMCA of Metro Atlanta 1
- YMCA of Metro Atlanta. Board of Trustees 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha. Atlanta Alumnae Association 1 ∧ less