Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
This collection contains organizational records and histories of the Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association. Also included are historical items collected by members as well as newspaper clippings, programs, and membership information. There are files pertaining to member genealogy and biographies of Confederate soldiers.
This collection consists of two scrapbooks that primarily contain newspaper clippings. The newspaper clippings primarily pertain to Carrie R. Herreshoff and the Herreshoff family as well as a column titled "Historic Homes" by Pat Jones. They also contains a few photographs and invitations.
This collection contains materials from the Atlanta Chapter, Joseph Habersham Chapter, Fielding Lewis Chapter, Sarah McIntosh Chapter, and the Baron DeKalb Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. Included in the collection is scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, programs, and membership rosters. There are also DAR magazines and other ephemeral items.
This collection contains a partial scrapbook pertaining to the Latimer family. Included in the scrapbook are photographs, newspaper clippings, invitations, class rosters, and receipts.
This collection consists of minutes, correspondence, scrapbooks, and newsletters.
This collection is comprised of three scrapbooks that primarily contain newspaper clippings, photographs, and programs related to club activities.
This collection contains ten scrapbooks created by members of the United Church Women of Atlanta organization. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, pictures, programs, reports, correspondence, and organizational records. The correspondence includes letters from Charles L. Weltner, James A. Mackay, Richard B. Russell, Herman E. Talmadge, Robert G. Stephens, Mayor Ivan Allen, and Sargent Shriver.
This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook and bank book for the Woman's Council of National Defense. The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and correspondence.
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 7
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 5
- Women -- Societies and clubs 3
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 2
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- African Americans -- History 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- United States 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Religion 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Church work with women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Church work with youth -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education -- Georgia 1
- Fire departments -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Lawyers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Locomotives -- Georgia 1
- Memorials -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Monuments & memorials -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Photography -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Religious institutions -- Georgia 1
- Slavery -- Georgia 1
- Stone Mountain Memorial State Park (Ga.) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Weddings -- Georgia 1
- Women -- Confederate States of America -- Social conditions 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Religious life -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Council of National Defense (Georgia). Woman's Committee 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Baron DeKalb Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Fielding Lewis Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Joseph Habersham Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Sarah McIntosh Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 1
- First National Bank of Atlanta 1
- Gaines, W. W. 1
- Girls High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Herreshoff family 1
- Herreshoff, Carrie Ridley 1
- Inman Park Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Inman family 1
- Ladies' Memorial Association 1
- Latimer, Emma E. 1
- Lee, Robert E., (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Atlanta Branch 1
- Oakland Cemetery (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Old War Horse Lawyers Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Ridley, Irma Grey 1
- Rutherford, Mildred Lewis, 1852-1928 1
- United Church Women of Atlanta (Ga.) 1 ∧ less