1900 Study Club records
Collection number: ahc.MSS406
Scope and Content
This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
The 1900 Study Club was founded in February 1900 under the name of the Literary Club. In the 1920s the name of the club was changed to the Inman Park Study Club or Inman Park Students Club. The name changed to the 1900 Study Club due to the decreasing numbers of members that resided in Inman Park. Topics discussed during club meetings include literary, cultural and political affairs. Additional administrative information about the 1900 Study Club has not been determined.
5.69 linear ft. (four document cases and 3 oversize boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, 1971 with subsequent additions.
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) -- Correspondence
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History
- Business records -- Georgia
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Inman Park Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) -- Records and correspondence
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia
- Women -- Societies and clubs
- 1900 Study Club records
- Melanie Stephan
- June 2012
- Language of description
- Finding aid is written in English.