Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of records pertaining to the organization and administration of the Burns Club of Atlanta and the Ladies' Burns Club of Atlanta. Records include legal documents, correspondence, membership lists, program information, and pamphlets. Topics include the construction of the Burns Cottage, the Annual Anniversary Dinner, club operations, and poetry written by club members.
Dates: 1900-1985, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of images of the Burns Club of Atlanta and Ladies' Burns Club members, as well as photographs of the Burns Cottage.
Dates: approximately 1910-1915, undated
Scope and Content Books of minutes and expenditures (1919-1921, 1938-1979) form the bulk of the records. These materials primarily document membership, organizational structure, organizational activities, and finances. Other materials - by-laws, check stubs, correspondence, and a Burns Club newsletter - also document activities of the organization.
- Men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies and clubs 2
- American poetry 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Immigrants -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scottish literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Burns, Robert 2
- Ladies' Burns Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Atlanta Scottish Association (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Scottish Association (Ga.). Ladies Auxiliary 1
- Carlisle, James Cosby 1