Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains Reid McCarty's business ledger. In the front half of the ledger, McCarty documented income received from patients, business partners, and Emory University. In the back of the ledger, he kept tables for incoming and outgoing funds, loan repayments, and monthly bank balances.
Dates: 1936-1941, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of correspondence, receipts, business cards, newspaper clippings, and ephemera pertaining to Dr. Robert W. Westmoreland.
Dates: 1867-1925, undated
Scope and Content This collection documents the medical career and practice of Dr. G. G. Chapman. Included are birth records, medical school examination schedules, and prescription notes. Of particular note are business ledgers that record patient visits, payments, and medicines administered.
Dates: 1887-1938, undated
- Account books -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Medical records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Medical students -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Medicine -- Practice -- Accounting 1
- Registers of births, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta Medical College 1
- Chapman, G. G. (George Guilford) 1
- Emory University 1
- McCarty, Reid 1
- Westmoreland, Robert W., Dr. 1