Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection documents the Reid and Lochrane families, as well as the associated families Grant and Rudolph. The bulk of papers is correspondence, primarily from Sallie Fannie Reid. Other items include legal material from Osborne Augustus Lochrane such as speeches, legal decisions, telegraphs, and a funeral announcement; a valedictory speech, calling cards, calendars, receipts, and poetry from the Lochrane family; and receipts and Confederate Army military passes from the Reid family. In...
Dates: 1833-1977, undated; Majority of material found within 1856-1872
Scope and Content This collection contains financial records, including indentures, bills of sale, receipts, and account books. Among the records are two bills of sale for enslaved people in Georgia. Also included in the material are account books, bank books, and a day planner.
Dates: 1833-1922, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of a bill of sale for two slaves, a man and a woman, from W. L. Adamson to Thomas Moore. The receipt gives a physical description of the two slaves, named Michael and Nann.
Dates: 1863 November 7
- Confederate States of America -- History, Military 1
- Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Georgia -- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Judges -- Georgia 1
- Military training camps -- Georgia 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. -- Georgia 1
- West Point (Ga.) -- History 1
- Women -- Confederate States of America -- Social conditions 1 ∧ less
- Connors, Lillian Lochrane, 1873-1964 1
- Frank, Leo, 1884-1915 1
- Grant family 1
- Grant, Lillian Lochrane, 1928-1988 1
- Grant, Sallie Fannie (Sarah Frances Reid), 1839-1920 1