Showing Collections: 101 - 120 of 120
Collection number: ahc.MSS494
Scope and Content This collection contains a single scrapbook compiled by the neighborhood club. Included in the scrapbook are photographs, newspaper clippings, correspondence, and announcements. The scrapbook includes material from 1976 to 1982.
Collection number: ahc.MSS1191
Scope and Content This collection contains bound scrapbooks and club records such as awards, correspondence, and meeting minutes, detailing the civic and social activities of the Sope Creek Garden Club. Scrapbook materials consist of newspaper clippings, photographs, and flower show awards that illustrate the club's interests and projects. Of special note are scrapbook clippings and images of the Sope Creek historic covered bridge.
Dates: 1955-2012, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS198
Scope and Content This collection contains Frances' memory book from her time at Girls High School and the reunions that followed, as well as Quillian Spratling's entrance to Techonological High School diploma, his high school graduation diploma, and a certificate signifying his participation in the Reserve Officer's Training Corp (ROTC). Of particular note is a scrapbook created by Mattie Spratling (Frances' mother), detailing the history of Native Americans in Georgia.
Dates: 1921-1972, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS295
Scope and Content This collection consists of one scrapbook containing newspaper clippings regarding Atlanta, Georgia's social growth, and the South's transformation after the Civil War.
Collection number: ahc.MSS289
Scope and Content This collection contains a single scrapbook primarily comprised of newspaper clippings, correspondence, and photographs.
Dates: 1815-1950, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS491
Scope and Content This collection contains court records and reference materials. Included in the collection is a series of speeches, correspondence, association materials, and an extensive series of articles. There is also Fulton County, Georgia files and marriage certificate records.
Dates: 1932-1981, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS114
Scope and Content This collection contains a wedding book for Florence Hinman along with loose telegrams, wedding invitations, etc.
Collection number: ahc.MSS204
Scope and Content This collection documents the activities of various members of the Thompson and Glover families who lived in Madison, Monticello, and Atlanta, Ga., primarily Catherine Thompson, Will Glover Thompson, Emily Fish Glover, Sallie [Sarah] Glover, and Eli Glover. Materials include correspondence of Sallie Glover with friends and family regarding school, sicknesses, clothes, and family visits. A few letters reference the commotion and disturbance of the Civil War. Correspondence of Catherine Thompson...
Collection number: ahc.MSS388
Scope and Content This collection contains ten scrapbooks created by members of the United Church Women of Atlanta organization. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, pictures, programs, reports, correspondence, and organizational records. The correspondence includes letters from Charles L. Weltner, James A. Mackay, Richard B. Russell, Herman E. Talmadge, Robert G. Stephens, Mayor Ivan Allen, and Sargent Shriver.
Collection number: ahc.MSS357
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of scrapbook material retained by Natalie Cohen and two scrapbooks assembled by others. Included are newspaper clippings, ticket stubs, a players pass, pamphlets regarding the championships, participant brackets, and score cards.
Collection number: ahc.MSS342
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of twenty-five photocopied pages from a scrapbook assembled by Daisy Arnold Maude, mother of Virginia Maude Eastman. The bulk of the material pertains to death notices and articles about family members.
Dates: 1855-1970, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS938f
Scope and Content This collection contains report cards for Virginia R. Hiatt from first grade to twelfth and two scrapbooks that document her years at Commercial High School. Included within the scrapbooks are pressed flowers, photographs of Hiatt's friends and classmates, newspaper clippings, theatre programs, ribbons, and signatures from classmates.
Collection number: ahc.MSS168
Scope and Content This collection contains scrapbooks, correspondence, and classroom material related to the study and appreciation of William Shakespeare.
Collection number: ahc.MSS312
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings. The clippings are primarily ads for property for sale by the firm.
Dates: 1906-1914, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS435
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of one scrapbook and one funeral notice for William Richard Venable.
Dates: 1873, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS325
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook that contains materials pertaining to Willie May's career as a singer. It also contains a Whitten family Bible.
Dates: 1909-1927, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS324
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials pertaining to the Winecoff Hotel fire of 1946 that killed 119 individuals. The scrapbook contains newspaper accounts of the fire and aftermath. The remainder of the material is transcripts of testimony given during courts cases involving victims of the fire.
Collection number: ahc.MSS377
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook and bank book for the Woman's Council of National Defense. The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and correspondence.
Dates: 1917-1918, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS485
Scope and Content This collection contains the administrative and financial records of the organization. The administrative records include committee materials, correspondence, minutes for different committees, and publicity materials. There is also a series of scrapbooks compiled by the organization. The scrapbooks document various activities the organization supported or in which they participated.
Collection number: ahc.MSS283
Scope and Content This collection consists of a single scrapbook that includes newspaper clippings and photographs pertaining to the Harrison family and Atlanta events.
Dates: 1878-1930, undated
- Subject: Scrapbooks -- Georgia X
- Girls High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 6
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 4
- Atlanta Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 3
- Daughters of the American Revolution 3
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Adler, Rudolph Satorius 2
- American Institute of Architects 2
- Atlanta Crackers (Baseball team) 2
- Atlanta Historical Society 2
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- First Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Hentz, Hal, 1883-1972 2
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Inman family 2
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949 2
- Mu Phi Epsilon. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 2
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel), 1885-1926 2
- Rhodes family 2
- Sergeant, Nelly C. 2
- Shutze and Armistead (Atlanta, Ga.). 2
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 2
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 2
- Washington Seminary (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Aaron, Hank, 1934- 1
- Adair, George Washington, 1823- 1
- Adair, Jack, 1913-1974 1
- Agnes Scott College 1
- Aircraft Warning Service (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- All Saints Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- Atlanta Association for Childhood Education 1
- Atlanta Bar Association 1
- Atlanta Baseball and Amusement Corporation 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. Women’s Division 1
- Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company 1
- Atlanta Constitution (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Daily News (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Atlanta Journal (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association 1
- Atlanta Opera Guild 1
- Atlanta Philharmonic Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Quota Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 1
- Atlanta Theatre (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bean, Helen Q. 1
- Body, Judy 1
- Bresee, Mary Anne Edmondson 1
- British War Relief Society (U.S.) 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Bryan, Frances Connally Spalding, 1908-1996 1
- Budden, Mary E. 1
- Burns Club of Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Burns, Robert 1
- Busbee, George, 1927-2004 1
- Callaway, W. A. 1
- Camp, Thomas L. (Thomas Lee), Judge 1
- Capital City Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Carter, Billy 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Carver, George Washington 1
- Catesby, Mark, 1683-1749 1
- Central Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Clay, Joseph 1
- Cleveland, Grover, 1837-1908 1
- Cobb family 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Coggin, Mildred Traver 1
- Cohen, Natalie, 1912-2007 1
- Colquitt, Alfred Holt, 1829-1894 1
- Confederate Soldier’s Home of Georgia 1
- Council of National Defense (Georgia). Woman's Committee 1
- Cox, D. Mitchell, Mrs. 1
- Crawford, George Washington 1
- Creditors Mercantile and Adjustment Agency 1
- Crew Street School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Baron DeKalb Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Fielding Lewis Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Joseph Habersham Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Sarah McIntosh Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Alpha Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Democratic Party (Fulton County, Ga.). Fulton County Woman's Division 1
- Dodge, Witherspoon, Mrs. 1
- Dodson, Julia 1
- Duckworth family 1
- Eastman, Virginia Maude 1
- Edwards, Augusta 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Emory University 1
- Finley family 1
- Finley, James 1 ∧ less