Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Addie Steinheimer. Included in the scrapbook are newspaper clippings regarding David Mayer, David Steinheimer, and the Atlanta Jewish Community. It also contains newspaper articles on the history of Atlanta. There is also a 1939 Commercial High School yearbook and an obituary for Addie.
This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings. Topics collected include state and national politics; consolidation of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and the Atlanta Business League; Atlanta Horse Show; Atlanta Lecture Association; and religion.
This collection is comprised on a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings from The Atlanta Constitution of the by-line My Story of Atlanta, by Sam W. Small.
This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook pertaining primarily to newsworthy events in Atlanta, Georgia.
This scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and programs of the Atlanta Philharmonic Society and some musical events in Atlanta.
This collection consists of three scrapbooks of newspaper clippings pertaining to the police and criminal activities in Atlanta, Georgia, 1901-1905.
This collection is comprised of two scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings pertaining to Cobb and Whitner families as well as Atlanta events.
This collection is comprised of one scrapbook and one funeral notice for William Richard Venable.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 9
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 7
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 6
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Georgia -- Politics and government 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Autograph albums -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century 1
- Crime -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Elections -- Georgia 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International travel 1
- Jews -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Law enforcement -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Music -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Oakdale Road (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Oakdale Road (Atlanta, Ga.) -- History 1
- Obituaries 1
- Police -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Schools -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Southern States -- Description and travel 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) -- Description and travel 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Adair, George Washington, 1823- 1
- Adair, Jack, 1913-1974 1
- Atlanta Philharmonic Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Cobb family 1
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Hutcheson, J. Thomas 1
- Inman Park Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Matthews, Antoinette Johnson 1
- Mueller, Senta 1
- Northen, Charles 1
- Slappey, George 1
- Slappey, Pansey 1
- Small, Samuel W., Dr. 1
- Steinheimer, Addie 1
- Steinheimer, David 1
- Steinheimer, Isabel Mayer 1
- Venable family 1
- Venable, William Richard 1
- Whitner family 1
- Whitner, Sarah Martha Cobb 1 ∧ less