Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
This collection contains four booklets containing handwritten recipes. One booklet identifies the owner as Sarah H. Woods from "Medway." One bound manuscript, entitled "Recipe Book," consists of mostly handwritten recipes. The front cover and inside back cover indicate the owner of this recipe book was Elizabeth A. White of Winchester, Virginia, and Baltimore, Maryland. The published cookbooks are cataloged separately in the location "Shillinglaw".
This collection contains a recipe book, newspaper clippings, correspondence, a religious tract, and a newsletter called "Wesley News." The recipe book belonged to Kathryn Wood, who was Frank Baskin's mother-in-law.
This collection contains a handmade cookbook of family recipes, a pamphlet of recipes made by the Alabama-Georgia Syrup Company, and a page of newspaper clippings of poetry for children. The recipes are mostly for cakes and other pastries. Some of the recipes are a list of ingredients, while others also include baking instructions. Also included in the cookbook are newspaper clippings, mostly containing other recipes and beauty tips for women.
This collection contains a recipe book, newspaper clippings, assorted deeds, an invitation, a photo, and a copy of Mamie Lowe Hubbard's driver's license.
This collection contains recipe books and cookbooks. Of particular interest is Rebecca Cherry's book, which contains recipes that she borrowed from friends, acquaintances, and other sources. Additionally, Mary Wadley's recipe book contains a number of newspaper clippings pasted in its pages.
This collection contains greeting cards and postcards, newspaper clippings from The Atlanta Constitution, recipe books, family documents and correspondence, a 1936 Central Night School yearbook,The Modern Knight, a White Provision Co. cookbook, and a Georgia Management Personnel Telephone Directory from 1964.
- Subject: Cookbooks -- Southern States X
- Cookbooks -- Southern States 4
- Cookbooks -- Southern States -- 19th century 4
- Cooking, American -- Southern style 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Cake -- Southern States 1
- Cemeteries -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cooking -- Georgia -- Rabun County 1
- Cooking, American 1
- Deeds -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Inman Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Pastry -- Southern States 1
- Pharmacists -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Postcards -- Georgia 1
- Religion -- Periodicals 1
- Report cards -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- School yearbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Alabama-Georgia Syrup Company 1
- Baskin, Frank Perry 1
- Central Night School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Cherry, Rebecca Wight 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Hite, Elizabeth A. 1
- Hubbard family 1
- Hubbard, Mamie Lowe 1
- Inman Park Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- McKinney family 1
- McKinney, Jennierae Redding 1
- McKinney, William Wingo 1
- Rabun, H. J. 1
- Redding's Pharmacy (Decatur, Ga.) 1
- Shillinglaw, Clifford A. 1
- Wadley, Mary 1
- White Provision Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Woods, Sarah H. 1 ∧ less