Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The records include by-laws, constitution, correspondence, newsletters, handbooks, meeting minutes, and materials documenting the social welfare projects. The meeting minutes include records of executive board meetings, annual meetings, and board of managers meetings. General minutes of the organization contain information on some of the social and welfare projects dealing with the youth of Atlanta. The group's involvement with the Savannah Street Neighborhood House is particularly...
Scope and Content This collection contains ten scrapbooks created by members of the United Church Women of Atlanta organization. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, pictures, programs, reports, correspondence, and organizational records. The correspondence includes letters from Charles L. Weltner, James A. Mackay, Richard B. Russell, Herman E. Talmadge, Robert G. Stephens, Mayor Ivan Allen, and Sargent Shriver.
- Subject: Church work with women -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Religion 1
- Cabbagetown (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Religious institutions -- Georgia 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Vine City (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Church Women United in Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Fowler, Nancy Elliott 1
- Magnolia House (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Savannah Street Neighborhood House (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- United Church Women of Atlanta (Ga.) 1