Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection consists of scientific journals and texts, photographs, equity certificates and dividend checks, newspaper clippings, school yearbooks and catalogs, political pamphlets, church legal correspondence, funeral notices, and Bible study group planners.
Dates: 1878-1984, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains images and architectural designs of Marye as well as the firms Marye, Alger, and Alger, and Marye, Alger, and Vinour. Included are photographs of the Fox Theatre, the Southern Bell Telephone Building, Terminal Station, and public, commercial, and residential buildings in Atlanta and other cities. Also included are photographs of the interior of the buildings. The architectural drawings consist of Marye's plans for St. Luke's Episcopal Church. Of special note are 1970...
Dates: 1905-1970, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains the administrative records and programing materials. Included are marriage registers, minutes, and committee reports. There are also church bulletins and newsletters.
- Names: St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) X
- Architect-designed houses 1
- Architectural drawing -- Georgia 1
- Architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Church architecture 1
- Construction -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Construction -- Southern states 1
- Interior architecture 1
- Mechanical engineering -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Railroads -- United States 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1 ∧ less
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Atlanta 2
- Alger, Barrett 1
- Birmingham Terminal Station (Birmingham, Ala.) 1
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Georgia 1
- Fox Theatre (Atlanta, Ga.) 1