Mrs. D. Mitchell Cox scrapbooks
Scope and Content
This collection is comprised of seven scrapbooks assembled by Mrs. D. Mitchell Cox. Included in the scrapbooks are newspaper clippings on the Daughters of the American Revolution, Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs, United Daughters of the Confederacy, and programs, photographs, and correspondence.
- 1870-1930, undated
- Cox, D. Mitchell, Mrs. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Biographical information about Mrs. D. Mitchell Cox has not been determined.
2.71 linear ft. (1/2 document case and 2 record center boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- United States
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia
- Tallulah Falls School (Tallulah Falls, Ga.)
- United Daughters of the Confederacy
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Women -- Suffrage -- Georgia
- Mrs. D. Mitchell Cox scrapbooks
- Melanie Stephan
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.