Percy H. Perkins documents relating to Fire Station No. 25
Collection number: ahc.MSS1194
Scope and Content
This collection contains documents detailing Percy H. Perkins' architectural involvement in the construction of Fulton County Fire Station No. 25. Materials include letters between Perkins and the Fulton County road service, results of concrete tests, and receipts.
- 1947-1950, undated
- Perkins, Percy H. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Percy H. Perkins, Jr. (1905-1998) was the son of Percy Harold Perkins (1877-1948) and Bertha Mae Warwick (1880-1968). He graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology in 1927 with a degree in architecture. In 1938, he began working as an architect in Atlanta, Georgia. Perkins was a member of the American Institute of Architects, Gate City Guard, Kiwanis, Sandy Springs Civic Club, Masons and Shiners, and was a certified gemologist. During World War II, he served as a colonel in the United States Air Reserve. In 1933, he married Mary Louise Martin (1911-1962). They had no children.
0.21 linear ft. (one half document case)
System of Arrangement
This collection is arranged alphabetically according to titles supplied by staff.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection was processed in 2019.
- Percy H. Perkins documents relating to Fire Station No. 25
- Rebecca Grieco
- October 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.