Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The collection contains Setze's military service records, certificates, awards, and correspondence. Also included are scrapbook pages containing poems from her fifth grade students in 1939; personal papers; a 1973 Georgia zip code directory booklet; a 1997 directory of the Atlanta Retired Teachers association; and a booklet on survivor benefits from the Navy. There are five notebooks that Setze used as travel logs, containing information about her travel expenses as well as notes about some...
Dates: 1936-1997, undated
Scope and Content The collection contains a letter from Lee R. Gandee to Ruth Blair and describes Gandee's impressions traveling through the South in the 1930s and his plans to move to Atlanta, Georgia after being released from the Army and work on renovating a house called "The Old White House."
Dates: 1945 Jan. 7
- Education, Elementary -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Georgia -- Economic conditions 1
- Women in education 1
- Women teachers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women 1
- Blair, Ruth, 1889- 1
- Gandee, Lee R. 1
- Henry Grady High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Setze, Elizabeth 1
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 1
- United States. Navy 1 ∧ less