Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook about the Atlanta chapter of the British War Relief Society. The scrapbook contains Society correspondence; newspaper clippings that document and request aid for the Atlanta chapter’s efforts; materials from fundraising and educational events; and a certificate from the British War Relief Society, Inc. to the Atlanta chapter. Of special note are the materials associated with the mock bombing at Piedmont Park, the touring of the Iron Duke, and Lord and Lady...
Dates: 1940-1945, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of 43 scrapbooks which contain newspaper clippings, photographs, magazine articles, letters, and notes written by Robb. Material covers banking and business; genealogy and the Robb family; movies, theatre, and the circus; politics; World War II, celebrities; Robb’s homes in Eldora and Atlanta; and autograph collecting. Robb collected material between 1920 and 1943, but items themselves date to as early as 1863.
Dates: 1920-1943, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook of information on the Carnegie Library in Atlanta, Ga.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women 2
- Autographing -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1940-1950 1
- Collectors and collecting 1
- Eldora (Iowa) 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Librarians -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- History -- 20th century 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- British War Relief Society (U.S.) 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Halifax, Edward Frederick Lindley Wood, Earl of 1
- Hinton, Fanny D. 1
- MacDougald, Jessie Adams 1