Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection includes records of organizational activities of the Georgia division and of several Atlanta chapters.
Scope and Content The collection is primarily a series of correspondence and documents relating to William McNaught’s business interests; and a limited collection of personal correspondence between family members. The business records document ordinary business activities as well as the effects of the Civil War on his commerce. Several letters document the difficulties collecting funds from debtors after the Civil War. During the Civil War William McNaught with a group of investors formed the Fulton Exporting...
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century 1
- Fashion -- History -- 19th century 1
- Money -- Confederate States of America 1
- Lee, Robert E., (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 1
- McNaught family 1
- McNaught, William 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Atlanta Chapter No. 18 1