Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection is comprised of fifteen scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings and performance programs. Also included in the collection are loose programs and miscellaneous printed materials.
This collection is comprised of records that provide details on the history of the club. Included in the collection are yearbooks, scrapbooks, pressbooks, newspaper clippings, and programs pertaining to the club's social and civic activities. Of special interest are materials that provide details on the historic Wimbish House.
This scrapbook contains newspaper clippings and programs of the Atlanta Philharmonic Society and some musical events in Atlanta.
This collection consists of one scrapbook kept by Louise Locklin during 1945-1946. The scrapbook contains souvenir programs, clippings, and other related materials regarding musical performances in Atlanta, Georgia. Many of the items in the scrapbook appear to have been related to or presented through the sponsorship of the Atlanta Music Club.
This collection contains one scrapbook of newspaper clippings kept by Mrs. Witherspoon Dodge of Atlanta, Georgia. All the clippings relate to various opera performances and symphony concerts held in Atlanta or to opera and musical stars, such as Lawrence Tibbett and Kirsten Flagstad. A few of the clippings are from New York newspapers, but the majority appear to be from Atlanta papers.
This collection contains two scrapbooks covering the years 1972-1974 and 1980-1983, respectively. A third scrapbook, covering the years 1926-1932, was badly damaged prior to acquisition by smoke and water. Pages containing manuscript materials, programs, photographs, and ephemera were retained in their original condition; some informational content was photocopied and the originals discarded. There is also a 1928 membership directory.
This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by the Atlanta Alumnae Chapter of the Mu Phi Epsilon Sorority. The scrapbook includes photographs, newspaper clippings, programs, and correspondence.
This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook that contains materials pertaining to Willie May's career as a singer. It also contains a Whitten family Bible.
- Music -- Georgia -- Atlanta 6
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 5
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Musicians -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 3
- Greek letter societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Music 2
- Opera -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Court records -- Georgia -- Fulton County 1
- Entertainment events -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc. 1
- Music -- Georgia 1
- Music -- Performance 1
- Music -- Societies, etc. 1
- Music title pages 1
- Opera 1
- Orchestra -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Performing arts -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Programs -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Sheet music 1
- Societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Theater -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women civic leaders -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Mu Phi Epsilon. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 2
- All Saints Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Philharmonic Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 1
- Atlanta Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bean, Helen Q. 1
- Body, Judy 1
- Dodge, Witherspoon, Mrs. 1
- Edwards, Augusta 1
- First Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Flagstad, Kirsten 1
- Fuller, Harriet 1
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Howard Theatre (Organization : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hutcheson, J. Thomas 1
- Locklin, Louise 1
- McDonald, Marvin 1
- Mueller, Senta 1
- Tibbett, Lawrence 1
- Whitten family 1
- Whitten, Willie May Whaley 1
- Wickham, Linda 1
- Wimbish House (Atlanta, Ga.) 1 ∧ less