Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Addie Steinheimer. Included in the scrapbook are newspaper clippings regarding David Mayer, David Steinheimer, and the Atlanta Jewish Community. It also contains newspaper articles on the history of Atlanta. There is also a 1939 Commercial High School yearbook and an obituary for Addie.
This collection consists of a single scrapbook containing newspaper clippings. Topics collected include state and national politics; consolidation of Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and the Atlanta Business League; Atlanta Horse Show; Atlanta Lecture Association; and religion.
This collection is comprised on a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings from The Atlanta Constitution of the by-line My Story of Atlanta, by Sam W. Small.
This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook pertaining primarily to newsworthy events in Atlanta, Georgia.
This collection consists of three scrapbooks of newspaper clippings pertaining to the police and criminal activities in Atlanta, Georgia, 1901-1905.
This collection is comprised of two scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings pertaining to Cobb and Whitner families as well as Atlanta events.
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 4
- Georgia -- Politics and government 2
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Crime -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Elections -- Georgia 1
- Georgia -- Genealogy 1
- Jews -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Law enforcement -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Obituaries 1
- Police -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Southern States -- Description and travel 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) -- Description and travel 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Cobb family 1
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Northen, Charles 1
- Slappey, George 1