Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains a family scrapbook with photocopies of a diary kept by Nancy Ann Holt Adams from 1895-1898 documenting family life, the weather, and the death of her first child. It also includes newspaper articles about the family, certificates, photographs, and genealogical information about the Adams family.
This collection contains ledgers, appointment books, and other patient related material belonging to Dr. Clarence M. Paine of Atlanta, Georgia. Included are the accounts of Dr. Paines's clients indicating their balances.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Buckhead (Atlanta, Ga.) -- History 1
- Family life -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 19th century 1
- Medical care, cost of -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Adams family 1
- Adams, Charles Clyde, 1900-1959 1
- Adams, Charles Matthew, 1871-1945 1
- Adams, Nancy Ann Holt, 1860-1942 1
- Paine, Clarence M., Dr. 1