Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains a recording and transcript of an interview with Mary Ivey Campbell done by Emily Bealer Calhoun. Campbell discusses growing up in Atlanta in the 1910s and 1920s as well as family, school, religion, and shopping.
This collection contains brief notes from an interview with Annabelle Jones, whose husband was the nephew of Lizzie Mae Miller. The interview pertains to the life of Lizze Mae Miller. The document also includes city directory listings of the Millers that span from 1923 to 1945.
- African American women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Family life -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women cooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Calhoun, Emily Bealer 1
- Inman family 1
- Jones, Annabelle 1
- Mary Ivey Campbell 1
- Miller, Lizzie Mae 1