Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, client proposals, financial records, plant lists, project notes, and research notes that document Daugherty's landscape architecture career. Material includes a broad range of projects, such as private gardens, corporate headquarters, schools and cultural institutions. Also a part of the collection are correspondence, notes, reports, and case studies from professional organizations and committee work. Included are items from the Atlanta street tree...
Dates: 1908-1998, undated
Scope and Content The collection includes drawings that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career from university course work in 1947 through projects executed in 2003. The projects include country clubs, hospitals, medical facilities, marinas, multi-family residential, parks, public housing, religious, schools, single-family residential, urban development and urban renewal. Projects of special interest to Atlanta and the Southeast include Atlanta Athletic Country Club, Falcon Training Center, MARTA...
Dates: 1947-2003, undated
Scope and Content The collection includes files that document Baldwin's landscape architecture career. The Project Records contain correspondence and other materials related to projects completed by Baldwin and Associates and show Baldwin's collaboration with such practitioners as African American architect Leon G. Allain and female landscape architect Edith Harrison Henderson. The Professional Papers contain Baldwin's coursework at the University of Georgia, professional correspondence, registration...
Dates: 1947-2001, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains documents which provide details of residential and commercial work by landscape architect William C. Pauley. Materials include plant lists, correspondence, and specifications. Projects are mainly from the Southeastern states and most of the work consists of residential clients from Georgia. Parks, cemeteries, and a hotel are included in Pauley's commercial clients. Of special interest are documents for East View Cemetery in Rome, Georgia, and Lincoln Memorial Park...
Dates: 1922-1953, undated
- Landscape design -- Southern States 3
- Land use -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Landscape architecture -- Florida 2
- Parks -- Georgia -- DeKalb County 2
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Cemeteries -- Georgia 1
- City planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- City planning -- Southern States 1
- Gardens -- Design 1
- Parks -- Georgia 1
- Plants, Ornamental -- Southern States 1
- Public housing -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Shade trees -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Tree planting -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Trees in cities -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban beautification -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban forestry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Baldwin and Associates Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Baldwin, Harry J. 2
- Martini and Associates, Landscape Architects and Planning Consultants (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Techwood Homes (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Butts, Norman C. 1