Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Content This collection contains both residential and commercial landscape drawings for clients throughout the southeast United States. Also included are a few projects for international clients. The majority of projects are residential clients.
Dates: 1982-2008, undated
Scope and Content The majority of this collection contains correspondence, estimates, ledgers, proposals, and planting studies that provide a history of Julia O. Martin's career as principal of Julia O. Martin Landscape Design. Martin's resume and clippings offer details of her personal and professional life. Of special note are Martin's garden design sketches included in various planting studies.
Dates: 1937-1997, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains landscape drawings of both William L. Monroe, Sr. and William L. Monroe, Jr., as part of the Monroe's Landscape and Nursery Company, and represent a wide variety of clients including residential, commercial, churches, and parks. Of special note is a landscape plan of Chastain Woods for Chastain Memorial Park.
Dates: 1934-1987, undated
Scope and Contents This collection contains landscape drawings, plant lists, concept and site plans, and surveys that provide details of work done by Richard Anderson Landscape Architect Inc., as well as earlier work with Daugherty/Anderson and Associates. The work of a few other architects is included such as Edward L. Daugherty and E. S. Draper. The majority of projects are of residential landscapes.
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 2
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Landscape architecture -- Southern States 2
- Formal gardens -- Design 1
- Gardens -- Southern States 1
- Gardens -- Southern States -- History 1
- Landscape design -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia 1
- Landscape gardening -- Southern States 1
- Nurseries (Horticulture) -- Georgia 1
- Nursery growers -- Georgia 1
- Parks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Plants, Ornamental -- Georgia 1
- Urban gardens -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Women landscape architects -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, Richard, 1947- 1
- Chastain Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Dargan Landscape Architects, Inc. 1
- Dargan, Hugh Graham 1
- Dargan, Mary Palmer 1