Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The majority of this collection contains correspondence, estimates, ledgers, proposals, and planting studies that provide a history of Julia O. Martin's career as principal of Julia O. Martin Landscape Design. Martin's resume and clippings offer details of her personal and professional life. Of special note are Martin's garden design sketches included in various planting studies.
This collection contains landscape drawings of both William L. Monroe, Sr. and William L. Monroe, Jr., as part of the Monroe's Landscape and Nursery Company, and represent a wide variety of clients including residential, commercial, churches, and parks. Of special note is a landscape plan of Chastain Woods for Chastain Memorial Park.
This collection contains landscape drawings, plant lists, concept and site plans, and surveys that provide details of work done by Richard Anderson Landscape Architect Inc., as well as earlier work with Daugherty/Anderson and Associates. The work of a few other architects is included such as Edward L. Daugherty and E. S. Draper. The majority of projects are of residential landscapes.
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Formal gardens -- Design 1
- Gardens -- Southern States 1
- Gardens -- Southern States -- History 1
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 1
- Landscape architecture -- Southern States 1
- Landscape gardening -- Southern States 1
- Nurseries (Horticulture) -- Georgia 1
- Nursery growers -- Georgia 1
- Parks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Plants, Ornamental -- Georgia 1
- Urban gardens -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Women landscape architects -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, Richard, 1947- 1
- Chastain Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daugherty, Edward L. 1
- Daugherty/Anderson and Associates 1
- Julia O. Martin Landscape Design 1