Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection contains both residential and commercial landscape drawings for clients throughout the southeast United States. Also included are a few projects for international clients. The majority of projects are residential clients.
This collection contains client files detailing landscape architecture plans, estimates, invoices, and correspondence. Also included are accounting and financial records, teaching and lecture materials, and professional correspondence with vendors and nurseries. Additionally, media files contain articles highlighting Dargan projects and events.
This collection contains correspondence, contracts, and invoices for landscape work completed at the Memorial Garden at the Governor's Mansion. Also included are descriptions of stonework such as a limestone oval and a millstone. Of special interest are plant lists providing details of trees and shrubs used in the project.
The majority of this collection contains correspondence, estimates, ledgers, proposals, and planting studies that provide a history of Julia O. Martin's career as principal of Julia O. Martin Landscape Design. Martin's resume and clippings offer details of her personal and professional life. Of special note are Martin's garden design sketches included in various planting studies.
This collection contains landscape drawings of both William L. Monroe, Sr. and William L. Monroe, Jr., as part of the Monroe's Landscape and Nursery Company, and represent a wide variety of clients including residential, commercial, churches, and parks. Of special note is a landscape plan of Chastain Woods for Chastain Memorial Park.
This collection contains landscape drawings, plant lists, concept and site plans, and surveys that provide details of work done by Richard Anderson Landscape Architect Inc., as well as earlier work with Daugherty/Anderson and Associates. The work of a few other architects is included such as Edward L. Daugherty and E. S. Draper. The majority of projects are of residential landscapes.
This collection contains landscape drawings of chiefly residential properties in Atlanta and other cities in Georgia and North Carolina. Some of the drawings from 1982-1985 were created by Franklin-Smith Associates of which Smith was a landscape architect. Also part of the collection is a business poster and landscape plans for parks and a subdivision. Of special interest are drawings for the Schlaifer residence in Atlanta and the Williamson residence, Salubrity Hall, in Augusta.
This collection contains contracts, correspondence, invoices, and task lists that detail landscape projects and involvement with clients. Also a part of the collection are landscape plans and plant lists. Of special interest is a portfolio of completed landscape work for the Schlaifer residence in the Tuxedo Park neighborhood of Atlanta.
- Gardens -- Design 7
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta 5
- Formal gardens -- Design 4
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 3
- Landscape architecture -- Southern States 3
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Landscape design -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Plants, Ornamental -- Georgia 2
- Gardens -- Southern States 1
- Gardens -- Southern States -- History 1
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia 1
- Landscape gardening -- Southern States 1
- Landscape gardening -- Southern States -- History 1
- Nurseries (Horticulture) -- Georgia 1
- Nursery growers -- Georgia 1
- Parks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Roses -- Varieties 1
- Urban gardens -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban landscape architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Women landscape architects -- Georgia 1 ∧ less
- Smith, William T. (William Tingle) 3
- Dargan Landscape Architects, Inc. 2
- Dargan, Hugh Graham 2
- Dargan, Mary Palmer 2
- Franklin-Smith Associates 2
- Anderson, Richard, 1947- 1
- Chastain Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daugherty, Edward L. 1
- Daugherty/Anderson and Associates 1
- Franklin, Daniel Berry 1
- Georgia Governor's Mansion (Atlanta, Ga.). Memorial Garden 1
- Julia O. Martin Landscape Design 1
- Martin, Julia Orme 1
- Monroe's Landscape and Nursery Co. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Monroe, William L., 1892-1965 1
- Monroe, William L., 1925-1999 1
- Richard Anderson Landscape Architect Inc. 1
- William T. Smith and Associates Inc. 1 ∧ less