Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains various types of landscape architectural drawings that document a history of park planning by Park Pride. Drawings include hand-colored renderings, pencil sketches, design and conceptual plans as well as master plans that provide details of park vision plans. Also a part of the collection are plans that highlight community input and priorities. Many of the drawings were created by Walt Ray, landscape architect and former director of park visioning for Park Pride.
Dates: 1980-2019, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains minutes, clippings, and a report providing details of Atlanta parks prior to the creation of Park Pride. Also included in the collection are conceptual and master park plans and visioning reports which document the work of Park Pride and the communities with which they partner. Periodicals published by Park Pride as well as conference materials from annual meetings hosted by Park Pride are also a part of the collection.
Dates: 1905-2019, undated
- Subject: Community organization -- Citizen participation -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Grant Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Natural areas -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Parks -- Georgia -- DeKalb County 1
- Swimming pools -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Department of Parks, Recreation & Cemetery 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Department of Parks, Recreation & Cultural Affairs 1
- Atlanta Zoo 1
- Ray, Walt 1
- Simons, George I. 1