Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains photocopies of a babybook kept by Mrs. Charlotte Hancock for her child, Edith Hancock, later Scarratt. The babybook contains images of Edith Hancock as she grew up and also contains images of other family members.
Scope and Content This collection contains a set of minutes from the Healey Real Estate and Improvement Company board of directors, two scrapbooks, and other family documents. One scrapbook records Oliver Markham Healey Sr.'s early childhood, and the other covers the wedding of Oliver Healey Sr. and Cornelia Orme Healey. Other materials include newspaper clippings about Cornelia Healey; Oliver Healy Sr.'s personal correspondence; a certificate from the Kiwanis International for Oliver Healey Sr.; stationery with...
Dates: 1901-1973, undated
- Subject: Baby books -- Georgia X
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Baby books -- Georgia 1
- Baby books -- Georgia -- DeKalb County 1
- Charities -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Real estate business -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Weddings -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Hancock family 1
- Healey Real Estate and Improvement Company 1
- Healey family 1
- Healey, Cornelia Orme 1
- Healey, Oliver Markham, 1909-1995 1