Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of images of the historic Midtown area in Atlanta, Georgia. The photographs were taken for draft nomination on the National Register of Historic Places for Midtown. Included are photos of churches, Henry Grady High School, stores and businesses, street scapes, apartments, and homes in the Midtown area. Types of homes photographed vary among bungalows, duplexes, row houses, carriage houses, alley dwellings, and cottages. Of special interest are photographs of the...
Scope and Content This collection contains documents pertaining to the cost of construction for a house designed by W. T. Downing for J. F. Beck located at 531 North Boulevard in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. Also included in the collection are the taxes paid on the house through 1902, when the house was sold.
- Architect-designed houses 1
- Construction industry -- Costs 1
- Historic buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Midtown (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia. Department of Natural Resources (1972- ) 1
- Henry Grady High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Kurtz, Wilbur G. (Wilbur George), 1882-1967 1
- McGill, Ralph 1
- Norrman, Gottfried Leonard, -1909 1