Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains two copies (the original and a photocopy) of the 1929 contract for Knollwood between William H. Kiser and Hentz, Adler & Shutze. The contract contains general conditions for a uniform contract of the American Institute of Architects as well as general specifications for the house, electrical, and plumbing.
Dates: 1929, undated
Scope and Content The collection is primarily comprised of three sets of scrapbooks, exhibiting architectural and design elements, and a corresponding index composed by Samuel Inman Cooper. One set is titled “English Domestic Architecture”, which are portfolios of architectural illustrations published by Academy Architecture. The second is a set of six binders that contain clippings of architectural design features, diagrams, furnishing examples. The final set, titled “American Domestic Architecture”, is two...
- Subject: Architecture, domestic -- English influences X
- Architectural contracts -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Architecture -- Details 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- House construction -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Cooper, Samuel Inman 1
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Kiser, Willam H. 1
- Knollwood (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 1