Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains one letter written by A.J. Reynolds of Atlanta, Georgia, to James F. Hanson, the former guardian of his wife, regarding a settlement of property.
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence to Charles "Charlie" Manley Brown, bills, receipts, campaign materials, scrapbooks, estate records of Richard N. Fickett, newspaper clippings, and materials regarding Brown's book, Charlie Brown Remembers Atlanta: Memoirs of a Public Man.
Dates: 1903-1984, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of correspondence, news clippings, research materials, manuscripts, records, and other documents from Sally F. White's work with various public service organizations. The bulk consists of material regarding White's work with the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games (ACOG) as well as other archival material from the 1996 Olympics and Paralympics. The collection also contains documents created by the Atlanta Fashion Group during the United States Bicentennial in 1976,...
Dates: 1949-2010, undated
- Subject: Administration of estates -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Costume -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Department stores -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Dressmaking -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fashion -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fashion -- History -- 19th century 1
- Financial statements -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Political candidates -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Politicians -- Georgia 1
- Public relations -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Atlanta History Center 1
- Brown, Charlie, 1902-1995 1
- Bryant, James C. 1