Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content The collection includes thirty bound volumes compiled by Rusha Wesley that contain test papers, programs, invitations, Parent Teacher Association minutes, and the school newspaper, The Lee Messenger. Also included are newspaper clippings, photographs, student lists, and materials pertaining to the Lee Street School Annual Doll Show. Of particular interest are bound volumes containing newspaper clippings, letters, telegrams, and other materials from former...
Dates: 1884-1946, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of a scrapbook of correspondence, membership rosters, committee reports, puzzles and games for elementary school children, and programs.
Scope and Content This collection contains items relating to Rusha Wesley's activity as a school principal at Lee Street School in Atlanta, Georgia, including a membership ticket in the National Education Association, a farewell yearbook from her fellow principals, and a guest sign in book, perhaps from a going away party in her honor.
- Names: Wesley, Rusha X
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education, Elementary -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Elementary school teachers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Lee Street School (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Atlanta Public Schools 1
- Dean Rusk School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Principals' Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1