Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection number: ahc.MSS46
Scope and Content
These papers consist of scrapbooks, financial records, newspaper clippings, genalogy material, scholarly articles, and correspondence of Mary Connally Spalding and her family.
Dates: 1867-1967, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS44
Scope and Content This collection contains papers of the Connally family, including legal documents such as the last will and testament of Thomas W. Connally; a mortgage deed for a home in Oakland City, an Atlanta neighborhood; records of property sales; tax receipts; an estate inventory; grocery receipts; correspondence; and a document issued by War Department of the Confederate States of America appointing Elijah L. Connally as Assistant Surgeon. Other records include newspaper clippings and travel...
Dates: 1822-1945, undated
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- 1908 History Class (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Connally family 1
- Connally, E. L. (Elijah Lewis) 1
- Connally, Mary Virginia Brown 1