Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence to and from the Georgia Historical Commission, the Georgia National Register Board, the National Register Board, and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources regarding placing the Battle of Atlanta Cyclorama on the Historic Register. The majority of the material focuses on the restoration of the Battle of Atlanta Cyclorama.
Dates: 1958-1984, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains personal and professional correspondence, legal documents, and political writings, including text of speeches and letters to the editor of local newspapers that reflect Henry Alexander's activism in the Republican Party during the late 1940s and early 1950s. Legal and professional documents include Alexander’s affiliation with the American Bar Association, correspondence to the General Assembly and with the Fifth District of the Georgia Federation of Women’s Clubs. The...
Dates: 1900-1973, undated
- Names: Georgia Historical Commission X
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Cycloramas -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fulton County (Ga.) -- History 1
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Georgia 1
- Numismatics 1
- Alexander, Henry A. (Henry Aaron), 1874-1967 1
- American Bar Association 1
- Atlanta Cyclorama (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Calhoun, John C. (John Caldwell) 1