Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content Lists of personnel of the civil court of Fulton County, a series of publications titled Railroad Stories, by H. A. Couch; inaugural invitations for President Herbert Hoover and Franklin D. Roosevelt, and a letter from Mayor William Hartsfield on the annexation of Buckhead and Druid Hills.
Scope and Content Much of the collection consists of newspaper articles and clippings relating to Judge Camp’s professional life and the personal life of him and his relatives. Letters, programs, financial records, and postcards comprise a portion of the collection. Also included are three Camp family scrapbooks, one scrapbook for the Joseph Habersham chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and Thomas Camp’s diploma from George Washington University. The oldest item in the collection is a...
- Names: Camp, Gladys Palmer Hobgood X
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Elections -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fulton County (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Economic aspects -- Georgia 1
- Camp, Thomas L. (Thomas Lee), Judge 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Joseph Habersham Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hartsfield, William Berry 1