Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content These papers consist of material about the Masons and Atlanta. Papers include newspaper clippings, correspondence, a booklet, Atlanta city directories, and Masonic literature and directory.
Scope and Content This collection contains documents from John Wesley and Betsy Mae Hardwick. Materials include club membership cards, a Masonic degree, and a Girl Scout handbook. The bulk of the membership cards are from two Masonic temples, the Yaarab Shrine and the Piedmont Lodge. Of particular note is Betsy Mae Hardwick's notebook that she used to record the Girl Scout badges that she earned.
Dates: 1912-1947, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains two Masonic certificates. Both are from the Yaarah Temple of the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. One is his admission certificate, and the other is his life member certificate.
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Georgia 1
- Men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies and clubs 1
- Adair, Forrest, 1864-1936 1
- Freemasons. Piedmont Lodge No. 447 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 1
- Hardwick family 1
- Mims, Livingston 1
- Taylor, Lou Pace 1 ∧ less