Skip to main content

Financial Executives Institute historical manual

 Collection
Collection number: ahc.MSS502

Scope and Content

This collection contains program and roster booklets for the indicated years except 1960-1961, 1965-1966, 1967-1968, and 1968-1969. There is a "history" section which includes items dating from the inception of the Atlanta Chapter in 1944.

Dates

  • 1944-1988, undated

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.

Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use

Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.

Administrative/Biographical History

The Financial Executives Institute is a professional organization of controllers, executive accountants and those performing such duties in the private sector. The Institute was organized in 1931 as the Controllers Institute of America and adopted its present name in 1962. The Atlanta chapter was organized in 1944. Additional historical information about the Financial Executives Institute has not been determined.

Extent

0.209 linear ft. (1 half document case)

Language

English

System of Arrangement

This collection is arranged chronologically according to titles supplied by staff

Immediate Source of Acquisition

Gift, 1983
Title
Financial Executives Institute historical manual
Author
Sue VerHoef
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script
Language of description note
Finding aid is written in English.

Repository Details

Part of the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center Repository

Contact:
130 West Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta GA 30305
404-814-4040