Frances Bowen Brownell papers
Collection number: ahc.MSS44f
Scope and Content
This collection contains a marriage license between Francis Edward Brownell and Florence Haile Bowen, a copy of a pension for Haile Bowen, an American soldier during the War of 1812, and an application for membership to the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Brownell, Frances Bowen (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
- Frances Bowen Brownell papers, 1897-1927
- Paul Crater
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.