Mrs. E. L. Connally invitations and newsclipping
Scope and Content
This collection contains documents relating to the festivities for the unveiling of the head of Robert E. Lee on the sculpture of Confederate leaders on Stone Mountain on January 19, 1924. Mary Virginia Brown Connally (Mrs. E. L. Connally) was one of the hostesses.
- Connally, Mary Virginia Brown (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Mrs. E. L. Connally invitations and newsclipping
- Paul Crater
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.