Bertha Gossett papers
Scope and Content
This collection is consists of reports, programs, correspondence, invitations, and periodicals from a variety of patriotic organizations.
- 1935-1985, undated
- Gossett, Bertha, 1891-1982 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Bertha Gossett (1891-1982) was widowed in 1934. Her husband was a Spanish-American veteran. She became active in patriotic societies and was a member of the Spanish-American War Veterans Auxillary, Navy Mothers Club, Daughters of America among others. Additional biographical information about Bertha Gossett has not been determined.
0.834 linear ft. (two document cases)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Daughters of America
- Elks (Fraternal order)
- Fraternal organizations -- Georgia -- Fulton County
- Gossett, Bertha, 1891-1982 -- Correspondence
- Spanish-American War Veterans
- Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States
- Bertha Gossett papers
- Melanie Stephan
- July 2012
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.