Edwards family collection
Collection number: ahc.MSS345
Scope and Content
This collection is primarily comprised of genealogy and family records pertaining to the Edwards family. Included in the collection are family histories, biographical sketches, correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
- 1714-1975, undated
- Edwards family (Family)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Biographical information about the Edwards family has not been determined.
1.25 linear_ft. (1 record center box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Blow family
- Braswell family
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- First Methodist Church (Americus, Ga.)
- Georgia -- Genealogy
- Kling family
- Lovett School (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Marsh, John R. (John Robert)
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949
- Mitchell, Stephens
- Nunez family
- St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church, South (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United Daughters of the Confederacy
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Wesleyan College (Macon, Ga.). Library
- Women -- Societies and clubs
- Edwards family collection
- Melanie Stephan
- Language of description
- Finding aid is written in English.