Lethea Turman Lochridge ephemera
Scope and Content
This collection contains a calling card of Miss Lottie Mable; an invoice on a postcard from Hexagon Hall Poultry in South Atlanta; a newspaper clipping about Mrs. Obadiah L. Cloud; valentines made by the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lochridge; and an escort card to be presented by a man to a woman asking permission to escort her home.
- approximately 1895-1912, undated
- Lochridge, Lethea Turman, 1898-1993 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Lethea Turman Lochridge ephemera
- Paul Crater
- March 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.