Jennie Clarke photographs
Collection number: ahc.VIS350
Scope and Content
This collection contains photographs of the Clarke family, images of the Atlanta Terminal Station in 1969, and a photograph of a 1940 lynching near Marietta, Georgia.
- 1869-1969, undated
- Clarke, Jennie (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Jennie Clarke was born approximately 1873 in Georgia. Additional biographical information about Jennie Clarke has not been determined.
57 image(s) (31 cartes-de-visite, 26 black and white photographic prints)
System of Arrangement
This collection is arranged alphabetically according to titles supplied by staff.
VIS 350 was previously cataloged as CKE.
This collection was reprocessed in 2019.
- African Americans -- 1940-1950
- Atlanta (Ga.)
- Carte de visite photographs
- Clarke family
- Clothing & dress -- 1870-1880
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 19th century
- Kuhns Photographic Studio (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Lynching -- Georgia -- Marietta
- Lynchings -- 1940-1950
- Marietta, (Ga.)
- Portrait photography
- Smith and Motes
- Terminal Station (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Jennie Clarke photographs
- Jessica Doss
- February 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.