Mrs. Joseph Fanning photographs
Scope and Content
This collection contains photographs of Fanning family members and images of military officers of the 17th Engineer Regiment at a parade in Atlanta, Georgia. Included are images of a person identified as Major Atwood, a person identified as Major Cushing, and a person identified as the commander in chief of the American Expeditionary Forces. Other images include group portraits of family members and children at the 1914 Lincoln Fair. Of note are two funeral photographs of a person identified as Mrs. L. A. G. Randell.
- 1904-1918, undated
- Fanning, Joseph (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Biographical information about Mrs. Joseph Fanning has not been determined.
26 image(s) (26 black and white photographic prints)
System of Arrangement
This collection is arranged alphabetically according to titles supplied by staff.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
VIS 302 was previously cataloged as FAN.
This collection was reprocessed in 2018.
- Automobiles -- 1910-1920
- Children -- 1910-1920
- Fanning family
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Georgia
- Parades & processions -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Pershing, John J. (John Joseph)
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Officers
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Uniforms
- United States. Army. Engineer Regiment, 17th
- Mrs. Joseph Fanning photographs
- In Process
- Felicia D. Render
- June 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.