Duane L. Cronk Photographs
Collection number: ahc.VIS117
Scope and Contents of the Records
This collection contains images of the construction of Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) rail stations, including the Five Points Station, Civic Center Station, North Avenue Station, Garnett Station, the North Line, South Line and East Line. Also included are photographs taken on the opening day for the Avondale, Decatur, Omni, Fare Gates rail stations, and the West Line.
- 1978-1980, undated
- Cronk, Duane L. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Duane L. Cronk, of Duane L. Cronk and Associates is a public relations consultant based out of Angwin California. Additional biographical information on Duane L. Cronk has not been determined.
Arrangement of the Papers
This collection is arranged alphabetically according to titles provided by staff.
Gift of Duane L. Cronk, 1979 (1979.023), 1980 (1980.129), (1980.273)
General Physical Description note
44 black and white prints
Collection processed in 2006
- Aerial photography -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 1970-1980
- Cityscapes -- 1970-1980
- Construction -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Laborers -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
- Midtown (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Mitchell Motors (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Passengers -- 1970-1980
- Peachtree Center (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Peachtree Plaza (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Peachtree Summit (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Skyscrapers -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Transportation -- Georgia -- Atlanta
- Duane L. Cronk Photographs, 1978-1980, undatedahc.VIS 117
- Inventory prepared by Paul Crater
- July 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note