War savings bond certificate
Scope and Content
This collection contains one certificate for the purchase of war savings bonds to sponsor the United States military efforts during World War II. This particular bond was sold to build a new cruiser, called Atlanta, in 1943.
- United States. Department of the Treasury (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection was processed in 2017.
- War savings bond certificate
- Kelley Warrington
- March 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.