Woman's Auxiliary of the Scottish Rite Hospital documents
Collection number: ahc.MSS643f
Scope and Content
The Woman's Auxiliary records include the constitution and by-laws, meeting minutes, reports, and newsclippings.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Woman's Auxiliary of the Scottish Rite Hospital documents
- Paul Crater
- June 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.