Cyclorama-Phoenix Commemoration Day proclamation
Collection number: ahc.MSS635f
Scope and Content
This collection contains a proclamation signed by Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young "in commemoration of the 120th anniversary of the Battle of Atlanta." It considers the history of Atlanta's emergence from the Civil War.
- 1984 July 22
- Young, Andrew, 1932- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
- Cyclorama-Phoenix Commemoration Day proclamation
- Paul Crater
- June 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.