Coretta Scott King documents
Scope and Content
This collection contains correspondence, clippings, and poems received by Coretta Scott King after the assassination of her husband, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- King, Coretta Scott, 1927-2006 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
- Coretta Scott King documents
- Paul Crater
- May 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.